The Nature Writers of Texas

The best nature writing from the newspaper, magazine, blog and book authors of the Lone Star State . . .

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Say Hi to Nick Mirro

We'd like to welcome a new contributor to the Nature Writers of Texas. Nick Mirro writes for the magazine 75206. Here's a look at Nick:

My undergraduate degree is in Biology with a focus on organismic biology, from Binghamton University in New York (1987). I am a Doctor of Chiropractic with an electrodiagnostics practice in Dallas.

· I moved from New York to Texas in 1991 and married Phoebe (a banker) in 1996.

· Phoebe and I love studying and photographing Texas wildlife. My personal area of interest has been in plant and animal taxonomy, and photography.

· I own a small software development company focused on applications and web products designed to support bioinformatics presentation and wildlife image processing. We also have medical billing and marketing software (not as fun).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home